Experience & Employment:
- Since 2016: part-time Associate Professor at the University Miguel Hernández of Elche (UMH).
- Since 2015: Researcher at theUniversity of Murcia (UM).
- 2011-2015: PhD fellow in Semantic Web. Department of Informatics and System, UM.
- 2009-2011: Data Scientist. Regional Statistics Center of Murcia.
- 2007-2009: Research fellow on Computer Science-Bayesian Statistics. Operation Research Center, UMH.
- 2015: Medical Informatics group, Linköping University, Sweden. Supervised by Dr. Daniel Karlsson.
- 2014: MEthodes et ingénierie des Langues, des Ontologies et du Discours (MELODI) team, Institut de recherche informatique de Toulouse, Toulouse, France. Supervised by Dr. Nathalie Aussenac-Gilles.
- 2013: Bio-Health Informatics group, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK. Supervised by Professor Robert Stevens.
- 2015-2016: Multimedia Applications Design (Year 3, Bsc on Computer Engineering and Information Technologies, UMH).
- 2014-2015: Bioinformatics (Year 2, Bsc on Computer Engineering, UM).
- 2014-2015: Sofware Development Processes (Year 3, Bsc on Computer Engineering, UM).
- 2013-2014: Object Oriented Programming (Year 2, Bsc on Computer Engineering, UM).
- 2013-2014: Algorithms and Data Structures (Year 2, Bsc on Comptuer Engineering, UM).
- Since 2015: Information clinical knowledge models to link Electronic Health Records and support to clinical decisions systems II (TIN2014-53749-C2-2-R funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness).
- 2011-2014: Smart tools for linking Electronic Health Records and Clinical Trials Systems II (TIN2010-21388-C02-02 funded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness).
- 2011-2015: Semantic platform for the training of health professional and citizens based on the Electronic Health Records (15295/PI/10 funded by the Seneca Foundation).
- 2007-2008: Development of a Windows tool to integrate the analysis of Bayesian statistics with of withough prior information(E GV07/028 funded by the UMH and the Conselleria of Business, Universities and Science of the Generalitat Valenciana).